USA - CBSA Database. The database includes ZIP Code, County FIPS, CSA Code, CSA Name, CBSA Code, CBSA Name, CBSA Type, Div Code, Div Name. The ZIP Code list is available in the following formats: Microsoft Excel 97 (or later), Microsoft Access 97 & 2000 (or later), comma-separated values, fixed-width format, and tab-delimited format. All formats are included with your purchase, and they can be imported into most databases and spreadsheets.
Introducing our new high-performance CBSA (Core Based Statistical Area) Code product: Do you need a way to easily group ZIP Codes together in a logical manner? With the CBSA Database - USA, you will be able to run reports either by ZIP Code or by groups of ZIP Codes grouped under the same CBSA.
CBSA Codes were introduced in June 2003 by the Executive Branch of the United States under the Office of Management and Budget as a way to determine which areas in the USA had a high-degree of "cohesiveness" or interaction with each other. For example, all the cities and towns around Chicago, IL interact primarily with Chicago - knowing this information helps companies better identify their customers as well as divide sales territories.
Please note that not all ZIP Codes have a CBSA code assigned to them such as rural and "middle of nowhere" ZIP Codes.
This product is available for download only. This allows us to keep prices low and pass the savings along to you. Plus, you receive your purchase immediately - so there's no waiting involved.
Product Features & Benefits
• Lowest Price on the Net
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
• Updated Monthly
• Award-Winning Customer Service
• Site License - you may install this product on all computers within your organization
• Available in Many Different Formats
• Used by more Fortune 500 Companies - Amazon.com, American Express, AOL Time Warner, Apple Computer, Inc., AT&T, Bank One, FedEx, Ford Motor Co., Kodak, Microsoft Corp., Walmart, Wells Fargo & Company and many more.