This Zipcodedownload Health Care Coverage by Zip Code Database lists the number of people having healthcare insurance per ZIP Code. The data is broken up by age groups. grouping, employer vs. direct purchase, Medicare or Medicaid recipients, and more.
We use Census data and estimates to calculate the population per ZIP Code based on a Zip Code Tabulation Area (ZCTA). It provides a ZIP Code like unit of aggregation for tabulating summary statistics for U.S. Census Bureau databases. Our product only includes ZIP Codes that had populations in 2010, when the last Census was taken. It does not contain PO Box ZIP Codes which had no population counts. The data is updated annually with the latest statistics.
Note: all population figures are estimates based on the most recent data available and the data can fluctuate from year to year.
Premium Edition Health Care Coverage by Zip Code Database includes:
- Zip Code
- State Abbreviation
- County Name
- City Name
- Under18Pop with one type of coverage
- Under18Pop with two or more type of coverage
- 18-34Popwith one type of coverage
- 18-34Pop with two or more types of coverage
- 35-64Pop with one type of coverage
- 35-64Pop with two or more type of coverage
- 65UpPop with one type of coverage
- 65UpPop with two or more type of coverage
For each record, there is a ZIP Code, State, Primary City, Primary County and a current estimate of the total population for that ZIP Code.
The following are the age groups of data provided:
- Under 18 years old
- 18-34 years old
- 35-64 years old
- 65 and older
Within these groups are the following estimates per ZIP Code:
- Total Population within that age group
- People with Health Insurance from their employer
- Those who purchased their insurance directly
- Those with Medicare
- Those with Medicaid (doesn’t apply to 65 and older)
- Those with TRICARE / Military health coverage
- Those with VA health care
Available for Immediate Download
When you order online from ZIP Code Download there's no need to wait for the mail. You'll receive The Health Care Coverage by Zip Code Database immediately. Our products are available for download only, which allows us to keep our prices low and pass the savings on to you. The data will be available in your account for 30 days after your purchase (unless you purchase an annual subscription). They can be downloaded on any computer with internet access.
We update record in our Database annually, so you always receive the latest and most up-to-date data. You can't get more accurate Health Care Coverage by Zip Code data from any other source. We have been the leader in Zip Code data since 2002. We license our ZIP code data directly from the US Postal Service, and collect, append, and cross-check all the other data continuously from a variety of trusted sources.
Product Features & Benefits
- Multiple data formats to suit your needs: Fixed width, CSV, TAB
- Best Value from the #1 Rated Zip Code & Area Code Provider
- Unlimited number of users included in all prices
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Our data integrates with other applications seamlessly
- Get a full 12 months of access - we update our data monthly
- Immediate download after purchase
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- Site License - you may install this product on all computers within your organization
- Used by more Fortune 500 Companies - Amazon.com, American Express, AOL Time Warner, Apple Computer, Inc., AT&T, Bank One, FedEx, Ford Motor Co., Kodak, Microsoft Corp., Walmart, Wells Fargo & Company and Many More.
Customers who purchased this also purchased: