The CBSA Medicare Database (Core-Based Statistical Areas) contains Medicare CBSA Codes, based on county, and assigned per ZIP Code. If a ZIP Code crosses multiple counties, our database provides a record for each instance.
Our CBSA Medicare Database (Core-Based Statistical Areas) are frequently used to file accurate Medicare claims and to verify applicable incentives using a patient’s ZIP Code, such as the Medicare Home Health Rural Add-on Incentive.
Medicare uses "CMS CBSA Codes" that are not identical to standard CBSA Codes. While they are based on the same CBSA database, CMS CBSA's insert exceptions and nuances regarding rural or smaller towns. Our database applies these differences. Our CBSA Medicare Database lists Medicare CBSA Codes, by county, and ZIP Code.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) signed into law in early 2010 gives an additional 3% to payments made for home health services to patients in rural areas. To qualify for this incentive, a patient must live in a rural area indicated by Medicare CBSA Codes used by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Premium Edition Medicare-CBSA Database includes:
- State Abbreviation
Available for Immediate Download
When you order online from ZIP Code Download there's no need to wait for the mail. You'll receive The CBSA Medicare Database immediately. Our products are available for download only, which allows us to keep our prices low and pass the savings on to you. The data will be available in your account for 30 days after your purchase (unless you purchase an annual subscription). They can be downloaded on any computer with internet access.
We update record in our Database monthly, so you always receive the latest and most up-to-date data. You can't get more accurate Health Care Coverage by Zip Code data from any other source. We have been the leader in Zip Code data since 2002. We license our ZIP code data directly from the US Postal Service, and collect, append, and cross-check all the other data continuously from a variety of trusted sources.
Product Features & Benefits
- Multiple data formats to suit your needs: Fixed width, CSV, TAB
- Best Value from the #1 Rated Zip Code & Area Code Provider
- Unlimited number of users included in all prices
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Our data integrates with other applications seamlessly
- Get a full 12 months of access - we update our data monthly
- Immediate download after purchase
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- Site License - you may install this product on all computers within your organization
- Used by more Fortune 500 Companies - Amazon.com, American Express, AOL Time Warner, Apple Computer, Inc., AT&T, Bank One, FedEx, Ford Motor Co., Kodak, Microsoft Corp., Walmart, Wells Fargo & Company and Many More.
Customers who purchased this also purchased: